NEW FROM PEARSON ASSESSMENTS: Q-GLOBAL™
What is Q-global?
Q-global is a new, web-based system from Pearson that offers on-screen administration of assessments as well as scoring and reporting capabilities.
This system helps you quickly and automatically organize information, generate scores, and produce accurate, comprehensive reports. The MMPI-2, MMPI-2-RF, and MMPI-A are all available on Q-global. The tool also offers:
▪ 24/7 secure, web-based access
▪ Portability: Q-global can be used on mobile devices such as a laptop or tablet
▪ On-demand, reliable scoring and comprehensive reporting solutions
▪ Pricing on a per-report basis
What is the difference between Q-global and Q Local?
Q Local is the current, desktop-based system that offers on-screen administration of assessments and scoring and reporting capabilities for assessments. In this regard, Q-global can be described as an expansion of Q Local's functionality and content, offered in a web-based format.
Q Local Software Version 3.0 offers -
▪ Convenient on-screen administration for the full line of MMPI-2, MMPI-2-RF, and MMPI-A products.
▪ Fast, accurate, and reliable results
▪ Desktop and network versions
▪ Downloadable software updates
For more information on using Q-global and Q Local with the MMPI instruments, click here.