What is Q-global?
Q-global is a new, web-based system from Pearson that consolidates the content and functionality of three legacy software systems into one platform. The platform offers on-screen administration of assessments as well as scoring and reporting capabilities.
It's accessible anytime, from any computer connected to the Internet. This system helps you quickly and automatically organize information, generate scores, and produce accurate, comprehensive reports. The MMPI-2, MMPI-2-RF, and MMPI-A are all available on Q-global. The tool also offers:
▪ 24/7 secure, web-based access
▪ Portability: Q-global can be used on mobile devices such as a laptop or tablet
▪ On-demand, reliable scoring and comprehensive reporting solutions
▪ Pricing on a per-report basis
What is the difference between Q-global and Q Local?
Q Local is the current, desktop-based system that offers on-screen administration of assessments and scoring and reporting capabilities for assessments. In this regard, Q-global can be described as an expansion of Q Local's functionality and content, offered in a web-based format.
Q Local Software Version 3.0 offers -
▪ Convenient on-screen administration for the full line of MMPI-2, MMPI-2-RF, and MMPI-A products.
▪ Fast, accurate, and reliable results
▪ Desktop and network versions
▪ Downloadable software updates
For more information on using Q-global and Q Local with the MMPI instruments, click here.