Requesting a Review Copy
University of Minnesota Press is happy to provide review copies of recently published titles to interested media outlets. Please include the following in your request:
- Your name
- Name of publication in which the book will be reviewed
- Link to your publication's website
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number
For media outlets in North America, please contact:
University of Minnesota Press
111 3rd Avenue S, Suite 290
Minneapolis, MN 55401
For media outlets in the UK, continental Europe, Israel, and Ireland, please contact:
University Presses Marketing
The Tobacco Factory
Southville, Bristol BS3 1TF
P: 44 (0) 117-902-0275
F: 44 (0) 117-902-0294
For media outlets in Australia and New Zealand, please contact:
c/o TL Distribution
15-23 Helles Ave, Moorebank, NSW 2170
P: +61 (02) 8778 9999
F: +61 (02) 8778 9944
- Review copy requests may take up to 4 weeks to process. If you are working under a deadline, please be sure to note that information.
- If you are a professor interested in obtaining a copy of one of our titles for possible course adoption, please take a look at our exam/desk copy policy.
- If requesting more than one title please prioritize your choices, as review copies are limited. We may not be able to fill all of your requests. Books will be sent as soon as they are available; the estimated month of release is noted in the catalog and on our website.
- We appreciate receiving tearsheets or links to published reviews and interviews. Please email PDFs and links to email@example.com. Please mail hard copies to the address above.